St. George’s Tavern
Date & Time
18 December 2019, 21:00 - 23:50
One table. One group of people. A unique experience.
A special menu of tasting simplicity and the importance of quality raw material.
5 premium selected wines and a spirit from Greek and foreign vineyards will present a new tasting experience. We always expand our knowledge and understanding of wine in combination with selected dishes. All the gastronomic magic evolves through a more casual tasting of the wines presented by George Touratzis.
The goal is to travel through a gastronomic experience. Dinners at this very limited reservation availability, such as Table One, present more premium tasting options, while the menu is based on highlighting the pairing between food and wine.
5 pure cooked and tasty meat-based suggestions (sheep, veal, lamb). Raw materials from selected farms, marinated and prepared by chef Myrsini Lambraki cooked by chef George Saipas. The set menu includes a total of 6 dishes.
- Porchetta by Drosos Farm – Louis Latour Chablis La Chanfleure 2018 (Burgundy, France)
- Risotto Carbonara originale – Champagne Drappier Carte d’Or NV (Campania, France)
- Sheep Tartare with fresh mozzarella – Louis Latour Valmoissine 2016 (Burgundy, France)
- Beef liver with sweet potato puree – Semeli Spondeè (Peloponnese, Greece)
- Range Steak with saute Vegetables – Gaja Promis Ca ‘Marganda Magnum (Tuscany, Italy)
- Tiramisu originale – Katsaros family Tsipouro Aged (Tyrnavos, Greece)
The elegant and recently refurbished restaurant of “St. George” in Makri Alexandroupolis will once again accommodate our high demands. In a warm Christmas decoration, a private 30-seat table will accommodate Table One guests.
Lovers of quality wine and gastronomy it’s time for a new tasting experience by TU events.